Let the games commence.

Let the games commence.
Here we go!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Step 5 - Furniture, Fittings, Graphic Artwork + Delicious and Library Thing

Delicious is a great way to keep all your bookmarks together. The next time my PC explodes or the boys and girls in IT decide its time to update our leasing agreement, I won't loose all my really useful bookmarks as I have popped them all into Delicious. Its a good way for a library renovator to keep track of all the suppliers they have used and want to use again and its a great tool for sharing information about good suppliers and hopefully finding new ones. If its inspiration you need, it is good for that too. I found the DOK Library Concept Centre in all its coolness via a Delicious search on public library renovation. I covet those music pods in a big way.

Well I have created an account on Library Thing and added some fav books. As for making them appear in the form of a Widget...not sure about that... oh wait there it is on the right. It's magic!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your renovations. Must be frustating, but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes. It was frustrating at times but the end result has been well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to checkout some of your bookmarks for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Amazing nice Blog for Find the Best Furniture Fittings in Malaysia ! Plastic Extrusion Profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find great deals on Ordernow for clapper boards in Camera and Photo Accessories. Shop with confidence.

    ReplyDelete