Let the games commence.

Let the games commence.
Here we go!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's a wrap folks!

Black clapperboard with black and white stripes and labels

I have had a lot of fun with this course as well as learnt how to use some valuable tools. I wouldn't have known how to find and post a picture of clapper boards, to illustrate this wrap up blog, or indeed how to create and post on a blog without the training. The impressive thing about the training is that it is all very practical. I have actually used most of the things I have learned to spice up my postings on our staff and public blogs. The training has also made me think more about using Web 2.0 to add life to our marketing and promotional activities. A very nice by product of the training was the inadvertent team building that went on over morning and afternoon tea as each step of the course was discussed.

Thank you to all involved in making this training such a success and thanks to all of the Cockburn Libraries people who lent a helping hand to me and other less tech savvy members of staff.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is some blog page. Puts me to shame, but obviously you are in a position to be able to use all the different elements in your work. I am of a humbler species, but am persisting with the course.

    ReplyDelete